onsdag 12 januari 2022

Finally!! Uncurbed Lps on its way to Malmö

 Finally!

Uncurbed, Keeps the banner high - LP


I’ve been waiting half a year now, as so many others due to the lack of time at the pressing plants. Expected this brilliant rerelease to be out a while ago, but what could be better than to start the 20:th year of label existence than releasing one of my total favorite LPs.


I will not take any preorders, because of possible delivery fuckups. I hope to have them here in a couple of weeks. Mirek picked them up today. So it should be here soon. Special t-shirts will be available to order at the same time as I have the Lps here in Malmö.


Excitement overload!!! ❤️

#uncurbed #keepsthebannerhigh #ridingonthehighlife #susaruntågörasommanvill #crust #punk #dbeat #notenoughrecords20years #notenoughrecords #20yearsofexistence #20yearsofresistance




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar