söndag 24 juni 2018

ATTENTION holidays + paypal krångel

Hey you awesome people supporting us!
I just wanna thank you for all the support and all the orders that's been coming the past years. Realized that we had some problems with the connection to Paypal lately, so I've tried to reach out to all of you whom been placing orders and hoping to be able to pay via Paypal.  If you feel that there's some problems just write back to me: oskar.notenough(A)gmail.com (ohh replace the (A) with a magical @ to send some emails) and I'll get back to you ASAP!!

I'm getting out of the country tonight for two weeks so I can't deal with any orders and such till I'm back in Malmö again. I'm back here the 9:th of July, heading out for a short tour with Crutches and Ursut the 11:th so in-between of my arrival and the short trip I'll see to ship as much as I can.

MANGELING DÖDSKÄNG FOREVER tour:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar